10820 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604
Wine, Beer & Cocktails
MONDAY - 11:00 am to 9:05 pm
TUESDAY - 11:00 am to 9:05 pm
WEDNESDAY - 11:00 am to 9:05 pm
THURSDAY - 11:00 am to 9:05 pm
FRIDAY - 11:00 am to 10:05 pm
SATURDAY - 10:00 am to 10:05 pm (brunch 10a-3p)
(Sat. & Sun. we close 3-4p to transition to dinner)
SUNDAY - 10:00 am to 9:05 pm (brunch 10a-3p)
* Seating until closing time *
At SunCafe, we serve sixteen unique, organic vegan wines that are sold by the glass, as well as forty-two selections by the bottle.
Our resident mixologists have created hand-crafted Cocktails and seasonal Sangrias that will knock your socks off!
We have nine taps for our specially selected craft beers, plus an impressive bottle selection that includes beers found no where else in LA, as well as three taps offering on-tap Kambucha flavors!
* Parking lot with 12 spaces
* Valet Friday/Saturday/Sunday (& Hollywood Bowl Nights) - $3 at lunch, $5 during dinner
* Pick Up orders - Complimentary - 2 spots
* Street Parking - 2 hour metered parking
* Additional free street parking and public parking across the street
Why Suncafe is Unique
Suncafe Organic is a one of a kind dining experience. Almost all our food is produced from scratch using fresh, all organic, unprocessed ingredients. All 6 of our cheeses are made in-house using nuts and seeds. We even make our own plant-based mayo and vegan butter. You won't experience fresher food in L.A.!
Suncafe named 1 of the 10 Best Restaurants in Los Angeles by OpenTable.
Listed as THE Best Restaurant in Studio City by Foursquare, Opentable and Yelp.
Suncafe won as the Most Ecologically Sustainable Restaurant in Los Angeles.
We calculated the difference between Suncafe and the same sized restaurants serving the Standard American Diet.
In 2016, Suncafe Saved:
* 267,433 pounds of CO2 gasses from entering the atmosphere
* 112,739,800 gallons of water
* the suffering and death of 21,464 animals
Check out the new documentary movie "What the Health"
Taste the Sun!
Come as a foodie
Enjoy the freshest food in Los Angeles
Experience food bursting with rich flavor
You'll fall in love with the Sun!